Current Job Vacancies
Pat O’Donnell & Co., Ireland’s leading supplier of plant and machinery since 1970, have an exciting new vacancy available.
Pat O’Donnell & Co have a vacancy for a qualified Marine Engineer to carry out service, diagnostic, repair, overhaul, and installation work.
Position Marine Engineer
Location Cork Branch
Previous Experience and Qualifications -
· Marine or automotive engineering apprenticeship qualification
· Ideally, the successful candidate would have attended manufacturer training courses provided by industry leaders such as Volvo Penta, Mercruiser MAN, Perkins and Yanmar in a previous position
· Previous Experience of equipment and systems on boats up to 40m in length and ideally of the engine and gearbox brand we represent
· Excellent problem solving and diagnostic capabilities together with knowledge of marine electrics, engine management systems and general boat systems
· The ideal candidate must be capable of working to the highest standards un-supervised and take responsibility for all works carried out, also, an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction is a must
· This job is based mainly along the South coast, however, travel within Ireland and overseas with some nights away will be a necessary requirement for this position
If interested in either of these roles please apply with up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org