Compact Machinery Sales Representative - Leinster
Pat O’Donnell & Co., Ireland’s leading supplier of plant and machinery since 1970, have an exciting new vacancy available.
Position Compact Machinery Sales Representative
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including new leads, activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity whilst building up key area knowledge.
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
• Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
• Participate and attend in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
• Follow-up collection of payment prior to delivery of any machine.
• Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
• Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
• Coordinate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
• Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
• Complete trade-in reports, assess trade-in values and sell used equipment in coordination with Used Equipment Manager.
• Travel internationally when required to manufacturers’ locations, trade shows, etc….
• Keep CRM up to date.
• Handle customer complaints.
• Machinery ranges include Volvo Compact Equipment, Rammer Breakers, Avant, and Thwaites.
Essential Candidate qualities and attributes:
• Proven track record in Capital Machinery Sales is ESSENTIAL
• Leaving Cert Standard Education or Equivalent
• Third Level Business Qualifications (but not essential)
• Full Clean Drivers Licence
• Proven Ability to Meet Targets
• Be Highly Organised
• Be Computer Literature and have experience in Excel, Power Point and iPAD
• Be Highly Self-Motivated an have proven ability to work under own initiative
• Ability to work within a Team structure
• Have excellent Communication and Inter-Personal Skills
• Experience in Sales Negotiations
• Salary of €30,000-€35,000 based on experience
• Company Car
• Company will match personal contributions to Pension Scheme* (Terms & Conditions apply)
• Cover with Life Assurance Policy from commencement date
• Cover with ‘Group Income Protection Insurance Plan’ on successful completion of Probation
• Standard Probation Period of 6 months with clause to extend to 11 months if required
If interested in either of these roles please apply with up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org