Compact Equipment Sales Representative, Connacht
COMPACT EQUIPMENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE, CONNACHT
· Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
· Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
· Identify and resolve client concerns.
· Prepare a variety of status reports, including new leads, activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
· Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
· Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity whilst building up key area knowledge.
· Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
· Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
· Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
· Participate and attend in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
· Follow-up for collection of payment.
· Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
· Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
· Coordinate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
· Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
· Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
· Complete trade-in reports, assess trade-in values and sell used equipment in co-ordinations with Used Equipment Manager.
· Travel internationally when required to manufacturers’ locations, trade shows, etc….
· Keep CRM up to date.
· Handle customer complaints.
Essential Candidate qualities and attributes:
3-5 years’ experience in Plant Sales
Leaving Cert Standard Education or Equivalent
Third Level Business Qualifications (but not essential)
Full Clean Drivers Licence
Proven Ability to Meet Targets
Be Highly Organised
Be Computer Literature and have experience in Excel, Power Point and iPad
Be Highly Self-Motivated an have proven ability to work under own initiative
Ability to work within a Team structure
Have excellent Communication and Inter-Personal Skills
Experience in Sales Negotiations
Salary of €30,000 based on experience
Company will match personal contributions to Pension Scheme*
Terms & Conditions apply
Compact Equipment Sales Manager
Tel: +353 1 616 1000