Construction Plant Fitter Apprenticeship at Pat O’Donnell & Co
Apprenticeships are currently available in our Dublin Branch.
Key Responsibilities –
· Follow safe systems of work, take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others.
· Maintenance and repair of all company products, namely Crawler Excavators, Wheeled Excavators, Wheel Loaders, Articulated Hauliers, Teleporters, Material Handlers and Hydraulic Hammers.
· Maintenance and repair of all components within our products, engines, transmissions, axles and hydraulic systems.
· Work with all electrical systems ECU’s CAN bus systems etc.
· Service, repair and overhaul of brake systems, fuel systems and steering systems.
· Test new machinery and carry out pre delivery inspections.
· Participate fully in all training and development programs and cross skilling for other jobs related competencies.
Qualifications Required –
· Minimum of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate.
· Full Driving Licence desirable.
Skills and Abilities –
· Diagnostic abilities.
· Computer literate.
· Good communication skills.
· Strong report writing skills.
· Previous experience in service and maintenance of machinery an advantage.
Character & Personal Qualities –
· Demonstrate good work practices including safety awareness, time keeping, tidiness, responsibility, quality awareness.
· Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
· Committed and positive attitude to work.
Please apply with cover letter and CV to email@example.com and mark for the attention of Andrea Swift.
You can contact us on 01-6161000 if you have any queries in relation to this application.